The Government of Rajasthan has been striving to bring in excellence in delivering services by ensuring transparency and minimising grievances.
An innovative e-Governance initiative, known as ‘Rajasthan Sampark’ – centralised grievance redressal system, became operational in June 2014 keeping this mind. It covers all government departments, autonomous organisations, institutes and academic institutions.
Rajasthan Sampark primarily consists of:
- State-level Call Centres
- An integrated web portal which acts as a single point of contact for addressing and redressing various citizen centric queries and grievances related to government services
- Jan Sampark centres with Video Conferencing facility
You can lodge your grievances pertaining to any government department/ office through a centralised platform and the grievance will further be sent to the respective department for redressal.
Different ways to lodge a complaint
- SMS or a Call: One of the easiest ways is an SMS or a call. You can register a complaint against any issue related to the functioning of a particular department or its officials. A state-level call centre works 24X7 at your service. Toll free number is 18001806127.
- Rajasthan Sampark Portal: You can visit the Rajasthan Sampark portal and lodge your complaint there.
Following options are available:
- Lodge your Grievance: It takes you to a page where you file your complaint, including all the relevant details required for the complaint. Like your personal details, grievance location, etc.
- View Grievance Status: Here you can see the status of your grievance that you have previously registered.
- Send Reminder: You can send reminders to the concerned departments, in case the process is taking longer than the estimated time for resolution.
- Download Application Form: You can download the application form both in Hindi and English for filing your complaint and submit it personally at the Rajasthan Sampark office.
- Login/Register Tab: A new user can register by clicking on the link ‘Register Here’ provided under ‘Citizen Corner’ section. And if a citizen is already registered he can login to the portal by clicking on the link ‘Login Here’.
- You can also send Feedback/Suggestions regarding grievance redressal, if need arises.
- Jan Sampark Kendras: Your grievances can be registered free of charge at a Panchayat Samiti and at district level through various contact centres.
- e-Mitra Kiosks: You can even file your complaints at e-Mitra kiosks set up all across the State.
- Rajasthan Sampark Mobile Phone App: Android and iPhone users can download the Rajasthan Sampark app from here: http://bit.ly/2aAXMm7
Highlights of Rajasthan Sampark
- Easy and saves time
- Curbs the physical barrier
- Status-tracking facility
- Option to provide feedback
- Alternative to reopen a case