Transmitting trustworthy, transparent system through Bhamashah Yojana makes it the most unique service delivery platform in the country. The Bhamashah Scheme was rolled out in 2008 by the then Chief Minister, Vasundhara Raje. The key objective of the Scheme are women empowerment, financial inclusion and direct benefit transfer.
The Bhamashah Scheme recognizes family as a unit and ‘lady of the house’ as the head of the family. The Bhamashah family card and the bank account are made in the name of the lady of the house and all the family benefits are directly transferred in her account. Rajasthan is the only state in India to empower women by registering the bank account in her name. Today, around 4.8 crore residents of 1.3 crore families have been enrolled under Bhamashah.
The government of Rajasthan aims to empower women through Bhamashah Scheme and provide:
Inner Power – To change and turn hopes into reality.
Power of Unity – Fortifying the society and make people’s dream come true.
Work Power – Developing the required skills and to realize goals.
Complete Power – To Empower and to make people independent.
Moving a step ahead in providing services at citizen’s doorsteps, the Government of Rajasthan envisaged Bhamashah App. The App has been launched by the government keeping public awareness in mind and it offers multiple benefits to the people and all the information regarding the individual’s Bhamashah details. The app also focuses on direct benefit transfer to the bank accounts. It is designed keeping a common man in mind and hence is very easy to use.
Benefits of the Bhamashah App
The Bhamashah app comes with the details about one’s Bhamashah Card and also provides other important information of the user. Some of such benefits are discussed below.
- The user can get Bhamashah ID details by simply logging on to the App.
- Aadhar status of the enrolled individual can be seen using the App.
- The user also gets the information about the Bhamashah Card status through the app.
- The app can locate the nearest enrollment centre for the user by using the Location settings on the Mobile phone.
- Enrollment details can be fetched from the app so that the user can see what all individual information is updated under Bhamashah Account.
Installation of the Bhamashah App
The Bhamashah app is available on both iOS and Android devices.
Let us first discuss about the steps involved in installing the App on an android device.
- Open Play Store by tapping the Apps icon in the bottom right of the home screen.
- Tap the Play store icon. In case you are opening it for the first time, it will ask you to login with your Google account.
- Once you login to the Google account using your Google credentials, it will take you to the Google Play screen where you can search for the apps.
- In the search box, type “Bhamashah App” and in the search results, tap Bhamashah app and tap on install. The App will be installed on your android Device.
The installation process is similar on the iOS with just the difference that once you open the App Store on iPhone, it gives you the search tab where you can type “Bhamashah App” and tap on the search result which says “Bhamashah App”. The App will be installed on the device.
The following screenshots can give the users a better idea about how the app looks like.
Download the Bhamashah App now- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.risl.bhamashah&hl=en