“Rajasthan Sampark” is an e-initiative, introduced by the Government of Rajasthan to make the life of the citizens easy and convenient. It is an integrated platform for grievance registration related to various government departments where citizen can lodge their complaints directly to the government.
Under this scheme, Rajasthan Government has set new dimensions in the field of e-governance.
Through the Rajasthan Sampark Portal problems related to various departments can be lodged at home. To register their problems the government has established Rajasthan Sampark Centres at Gram Panchayats, Panchayat Samitis and District level.
How to register a complaint:
Various point of contact to register a complaint at Rajasthan Sampark are:
- CM Helpline 181 – Toll-Free Number
- Rajasthan Sampark Portal – http://sampark.rajasthan.gov.in
- Rajasthan Sampark Centres or e-Mitra Kiosks
- Jan Sunwai
- Rajasthan Sampark Mobile App
So far, 16 lacs cases have been disposed of through Rajasthan Sampark. In order to make this process even easier, “CM Helpline – 181” has been started by the Government on which the complainant can file a complaint related to any government department and get the solution. Through the CM Helpline, the citizen can communicate to the Government directly. The objective of “CM Helpline-181” is to provide a centralized platform to the citizens where any citizen of the state can register their grievances to the concerned departments. This feature is free. The status of registered grievances can be tracked through portal and calls. One can register the feedback as well.
Major Benefits of Rajasthan Sampark (for citizens):
1) Simple and Easy Access to Complaint Registration
2) Arrangement for viewing the status of complaint
3) Transparent grievance redressal process
4) Complaint Feedback System
5) Provision to Re-Open the complaint if not satisfied
6) Better service system
7) Direct Dialogue with the Government through Chief Minister Helpline 181
With the introduction of CM Helpline – 181, it has become even simpler to file complaints and get the solution. CM Helpline – 181 provides the quicker solution of the problems.
It ensures the objective of effective and good governance.